Monday, January 11, 2010
And the mayhem continues...
I woke up this morning to walk downstairs and make some breakfast, only to discover, I was unclear how many things I needed to clean to make a bowl of oatmeal- I opted for a piece of pizza from the refrigerator instead.

While I was in the kitchen, I looked out my kitchen window and saw my neighbor working in her garage. It took me a moment to realize that was my 30lb cat food bag sitting in her garage. I recognized it because Woton had chewed the corner open when he got stuck in the garage one night. We had throw it out Saturday in the moth debacle and de-mothing process. The Indian Meal Moths were in any open foods and had made cocoons.

I went outside to explain this to the lady and she acted all "yes yes thanks for telling me" like she really didn't understand the problem all the while putting it away into her shelves. Didn't she wonder why I had thrown it out? EWWWWW! She had grabbed a bunch of food items from the dumpster! Isn't that behavior reserved for hobos and crazies?

I highly recommend that no one accepts any invitations for dinner at her house... or breakfast or lunch for that matter as well.



1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I don't envy the infestation that she's going to have soon! Weird neighbor.

Post a Comment

<< Home