Monday, July 31, 2006
Someone checked out my blog!
Whoot! I am moving up in the world... someone looked at my blog. Heather emailed me to say that she might have to call this blog the "scat" blog (sc-uba, c-at). Did you know there was actually such a thing as scat? And it has more than one meaning:

1. Jazz singing in which improvised, meaningless syllables are sung to a melody.

2. Excrement, especially of an animal; dung.

3. To go away hastily; leave at once.

Definition taken from: Dictionary.com

Although Ella Fitzgerald made scat popular , number two is the definition I find most interesting. In fact, check out this website and see if you can identify a scat from a snack: scat or snack .


1 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

So does it make me a food expert if I got 13 out of 14 correct on that quiz? Naw, I didn't think so either.

Post a Comment

<< Home