Wednesday, September 13, 2006
Smack the rat
So I came home today and feed the cats, like normal. While the cats are preoccupied, I normally take a moment to water the plants. But as I stepped outside, I saw this:



I drug Wookie outside to see the rat, but neither the rat nor the cat seemed interested. Then I grabbed Whicket, and this is what she thought:



Then Wookie wanted to join the hunt. She actually cackled at the rat, stalked it, then SMACKED it! The rat must have felt cornered, because it did not run off:



Then Woton caught on late. Look at how tall this boy is!



When Paul came home, I told him what had happened (by pointing to where the mouse was when he scared me by screaming, THERE IT IS!). He also mentioned that I should probably keep the door closed, because if the mouse came up to the plants, it would come into the house.

Scary how close to the truth that was!





0 Comments: