Friday, November 03, 2006
Eureka under water!
Paul and I have been trying to convince Paul's mom (and my folks) to move to SoCal. I figure that we may have kids within the next 5 years and my preference would be to send them to Granny-day-care. Here is the latest email banter to encourage a move:

PAUL:
Imagine that, rain in Eureka. Hmmm... let's see that the forecast on the
Weather Channel looks like for the rest of the week. Wow, that picture
doesn't look promising does it?

They should just adopt a big middle finger as a weather symbol :-)

Okay, what about Pasadena, we must be getting some of that later in the
week right...

Nov 2 Today Sun and clouds mixed. High 77F. Low 56F. Winds light and
variable.
Nov 3 Tomorrow Partly cloudy skies. High 77F. Low around 55F. Winds light
and variable.
Nov 4 Saturday Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the low 80s and lows in
the mid 50s.
Nov 5 Sunday Plenty of sun. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the upper 50s.
Nov 6 Monday Mainly sunny. Highs in the mid 80s and lows in the upper 50s.

Yes, definitely wish we there to enjoy the weather so that we could get
away from the "sunny and mild" monotony.




See Paul's weather post here.

Laura:
You have 3.5 years left (so I guess you don't have to move with the new job, but time is running out!) ;-)


Yanny:
You have kids and I won't HAVE to move to S. CAL - I'll be down there more than you like!!! trust me...


Paul:
See, I told you Laura. Eureka could fall into the ocean and she still would find a reason to stay. Hell, with that weather they are having, the ocean is practically falling ONTO Eureka, so it's almost the same thing :-)


0 Comments: