Thursday, April 26, 2007
Arroyo Secco Bike Ride
I needed to take a break from all the paper writing, exam studying, presentation preparations that I have been buried under for weeks. This past weekend we took a hike up to Mt. Lowe (2800 ft elevation gain, 2.7 miles) and today I decided to bike down the creek bed by Paul's work.




I turned around about half a mile past here because my thighs were burning! I think it might have had something to do with that hike from this past weekend....



Hey mom, see the helmet? Safety first!


3 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

I think that your next hair color should be blue... you know... to go with that sex-a helmet

Blogger laura said...

Do you mean my "sexy" helmet?

Blogger Paul said...

Nope, sex-a... just like it sounds when you say it :-)

Post a Comment

<< Home