Thursday, March 06, 2008
We have another customer!
But this might be the last of the "willing" customers. We have caught, I believe, the brother of the first feral cat.



He was quite willy and hissed to the point that he was barking at Paul. We left him in line to get snipped at the SPCA this morning. Next on our waiting list are at least these four cats (two kittens) that came out for food this morning, but I am sure I have seen half a dozen or so more cats. It is hard to tell, since about five look identical.













There are at least two sets of kittens. The first two ferals we caught are from a litter this last summer (10 months old) but these three are only a few months old:





3 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

My god, it actually looks like we can herd cats

Blogger Paul said...

Damn, that sure is one white kitty!

I thought all of the ones around our house had at least some black in them. I guess I must have missed this one... oh... hang on.

That's your leg isn't it? Never mind

Love ya! :-P

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crap! I was going to comment on herding cats but Paul beat me to it.

Post a Comment

<< Home