Saturday, December 22, 2007
A Texas-California Holiday
We did not get a chance to go back to Texas, but my folks came to visit us in our new condo. This was the first time they got to come out and see it, so that was fun for all of us! They got here late Friday night on the 21st, otherwise known as REALLY early Saturday morning. Paul had to work on Saturday, but that did not stop us all from having fun without him!

We spent Saturday at the Getty center. I always enjoy going there and this time they had two visiting photo exhibits and a medieval times exhibit. My mom loves the illuminated manuscripts, so we checked out their collection of those (I got a calligraphy book at the museum shop last time we went, and this time my folks bought me an awesome fountain pen for my birthday!)





0 Comments: