Tuesday, April 15, 2008
10 Things I appreciate
This is for Emily, since posting a response this long on her blog might have overloaded the system! So here are a few things I appreciate today:

1. The hubs- he is always there for me.
2. The fam and friends - people you can call when you need to hear a nice voice.
3. Gertrude Hawk Chocolates
4. Having my eyesight!
5. Good food - sushi, indian, thai, korean bbq, anything I can fill my tummy with!
6. The janitor at CGU that whistles while he works (and all happy workers). I don't think I have ever caught myself humming or whistling while taking out my garbage. I don't hate the job, but it never makes me sing. It just amazes and inspires me when someone can show me that some things are just not worth worrying about, so you might as well have some fun with it! (Woton sure thinks dumping the garbage out is fun).
7. Free Sidley lunches - free food tastes good.
8. The faucet in the girls room at my work that automatically turns on randomly when no one is around. This never fails to make me laugh out loud.
9. These words: abscond, quaff, defenestrate, blunderbuss, and of course, wench
10. The zoo at my house (and all the outdoor kitties too)


2 Comments:

Beautiful! Professor Hunter (who initially assigned this to our Self Management class) would be very proud...

Blogger Paul said...

Wow, I'm number one! I must have taken you to a concert or something to deserve that ;-)

-- Paul

Post a Comment

<< Home