Thursday, March 20, 2008
Midway between midterms
Well, last week I had my accounting midterm, which was scaring the ever living jeebers out of me. (WHY? you ask? Because I haven't had enough time during the week to do all my homework, so each week I was getting more and more behind, and frankly more and more confused. Maybe not working while in grad school has some advantages.) I studied so hard that I was the first person to turn in my exam. I handed in my exam to my professor and he asked, "Are you done?" I smiled and said yes. He said, "Already?" and I tentatively replied, yea... and he said, "I didn't expect anyone to finish this quickly." Well NOW I am REALLY freaked out- did I totally miss part of the exam? Not understand a key concept? Mess up completely? Oh golly! And I have to wait until next week to find out!

In the meantime, I am on spring "break". Whatever that means. I have a midterm after spring break, so you know what I have been spending my week doing? Working on the take home portion of the midterm, studying for the in class section, reading the next chapter in accounting, reading the case studies for my management class, writing up an analysis for one case study, completing the online modules, oh yea, and working. Not to mention the 20 page research paper I should start or the additional article summaries that are due soon.

This weekend Paul and I were hoping to go hiking in Joshua tree, but he is ill (which means I may be soon too if cramming down vitamin C everyday doesn't save me). It might all be for the better, now I have one additional day to study, oh, and probably try to find a summer internship- do you think I can do that all in the waking hours of a single day?


0 Comments: