Sunday, March 09, 2008
Huntington on a whim
Paul had been stressed about me being stressed about midterms (I was freaked out about taking my accounting midterm) We decided to go over to the Huntington on Sunday to see the new Chinese gardens (yea, they finished... I guess some people are coming out to visit me soon!)

The entrance to the Chinese gardens:






There is lots of detail everywhere, including the courtyard outside of the little eating area:



(eating area)

There are large amounts of waterways in the Chinese gardens, but this is the small one that attaches the Chinese to the Japanese gardens:




The back side of the Chinese gardens:



Heading into the Japanese gardens you can see a wall of bamboo on one side and a wall of cherry blossoms on the left:



Us having fun:





0 Comments: