Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Battlestar Galactica concert
Last night Paul took me on a geek date, a date to see Bear McCreary in concert! Who you say (and I said)? Well, you know, the music scores from Battlestar Galactica! Well, in that case, I am totally there!


And his blog.

It was one of the best concerts I have ever been to (despite having to stand the whole time- waiting in line, before the show, for the preshow, for the intermissions, etc.) The whole band got up there and played with a fervor that I have only heard about. There were roughly 12 members of the band who all bobbed in rhythm, played with furry, and had a tremendous energy level of a rocking band session. I all of a sudden wanted to be a rock musician. Dust off the silt covering my violin, restring my guitar, put batteries in the keyboard... and rock on! Then I thought, I was probably better off playing Rock Band on "Easy". Better for my ego.

If you haven't heard the CD, get it. If you haven't watched the show, you should just stop talking to me. But, if you get a chance, you should buy tickets and see the show!

Oh, guest appearance was stellar... anyone want to see Candise McClure in a short miniskirt?


0 Comments: