Monday, November 09, 2009
Holiday Parking
There are some fantastic advantages to living in the city- the food, entertainment, constant availability of goods and services (think all night good eats places), hiking, skiing and scuba all in the same day...

Then there is "the disadvantage"- parking. Especially around the holidays. I can drive to target because I need cat litter and go home empty handed because I cannot get a parking spot in the lot and I would be risking a $35 parking fine to park on the street!

Erin and I decided to go to the Costco near her house (I have given up going to the one close to my house in Alhambra because there NEVER is parking and the checkout line is atrocious). We arrive thinking it is a bigger parking lot, nicer area, obviously, less hassle. We were kidding ourselves. We had to circle for parking, and not just near parking... ANY parking. Then we had to cause a traffic jam to stalk a person and take their spot. It was a great way to start off the journey.

Thankfully the inside was not the huge hassle parking was, but on our way out, we did see this:



Looks like someone got tired of searching for a parking spot.


0 Comments: