Friday, August 03, 2007
The hills are alive with the sound of... packing
Whew! This summer has gone by in a flash... I had so many plans, and thought I was going to have infinite amounts of time! But, uh, I barely caught my breath from all the events of the summer and behold- I have two weeks before I leave for Switzerland!

I am excited to be studying abroad (this is my second semester overseas), but I am barely ready to brave a cold winter there, let alone travel for two weeks before! I have so many things to do!

Well, if someone actually reads this blog (outside of my 3 dedicated readers), let me know if you want my address to write me while I am gone! I will of course be checking my email and hopefully, keeping everyone up to date on my adventures through this blog.


1 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Maybe I should track down your other two dedicated readers and have a "laura's scuba space" appreciation party?

We can set up a webcam then speak English with bad German accents and drink beer in your honor.

Post a Comment

<< Home