Sunday, October 14, 2007
Next week(s)
I will be heading to Zurich on Tuesday to visit IBM with my school. Then we are all headed to IWC (a watch maker) in Schaffhausen on Thursday. After that, some of us are flying to London for the weekend, and meeting our classmates in Luxembourg next week! So my schedule looks a little crazy:

Tuesday 16 October- Zurich
Thursday 18 October- Schaffhausen
Thursday 18 October- London
Sunday 21 October- Belgium
Tuesday 23 October- Luxembourg
Thursday 25 October- Amsterdam

CHnage of plans! I skipped Paris to come back home early and do homework... which I still need to work on, LOL!
Saturday 28 October- Paris
Monday 29 October- back home (St. Gallen)

Whew! Wish you were here with me Paul! Have fun in Austin for me!

Okay, mental note... these are the places I want to visit yet:

Venice
Salzburg
Sud Turol
Barcelona
Carcaccone
Berlin (again to see the zoo and museums)


5 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

You are going to Amsterdan AND Paris and all I get to do is go to Austin?

Now I understand why you urged me to get out of town for a bit. That way I wouldn't be able to check up on your blog and see how much fun you were having!

Just for that, I'm going to Rancho Cucamonga without you, so there :-P

Have fun and wish I was there with you.

Blogger Unknown said...

I share Paul's jealous sentiments. I went to San Diego last weekend! Laura, sounds like you are having SUCH a great time. Almost as much fun as my friend who's in Karbul working for USAID. ALMOST. ;)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, we may have to stop being friends if you don't spell Zurich correctly.

Blogger laura said...

Okay, fixed Zurich, (got Schaffhausen right the first time), but I think there are some other cities in danger of not being spelled correctly... don't give the ly-destic hard cities that spell check won't catch!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our friendship is saved! I'm a terrible speller too, but the husband doesn't like his hometown being disrespected :)

Post a Comment

<< Home