Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Nerd Core Test
Alright Paul, I took the test... just to prove that you beat me at nerdiness:
_____________________________________________________

I am nerdier than 95% of all people. Are you a nerd? Click here to find out!


4% scored higher (more nerdy),
1% scored the same, and
95% scored lower (less nerdy).

What does this mean? Your nerdiness is:

All hail the monstrous nerd. You are by far the SUPREME NERD GOD!!!
_______________________________________________________

And yes, I take notes in multiple colors while sitting in the front row of my classes... and I am always on time.



Nerd test II:


NerdTests.com says I'm a Cool Nerd Queen.  What are you?  Click here!


6 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

I expect no less for myself than to have married a god, even is she is a Nerd God. ;-)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I contest the veracity of this test, for it must be rigged! I got the same score which is some kind of mistake as I know I am way nerdier than you. :)

- Jeff

Blogger Paul said...

That's okay, I'll let you two battle it out over who is in second place. There can be only one Supreme-est Nerd God

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I took the other one from Paul's blog, and it said "You are not a nerd, but you are definitely not hip."

How sad...

- Glenna

Blogger Paul said...

> you are definitely not hip.

That's probably only because you hang out with a couple of Uber Nerds and all un-hip-ness rubs off eventually ;-)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for trying to make me feel better. :)

- Glenna

Post a Comment

<< Home