Monday, October 13, 2008
Atlanta Aquarium
I was in Atlanta this last weekend for a NSHMBA (National Society of Hispanics MBA)career conference. Unfortunately, I caught a cold on the flight across the country, or at least I started to feel it the day after I landed. The flight was a story in itself- I got stuck on the Dallas airport tarmac for about 5 hours since all planes were grounded into Atlanta.

I will add more about the trip later, but for now, here are some great pictures of the Aquarium after hours. P&G threw a fantastic company party at the aquarium where I snapped a few of these guys on my cell phone:

There were 3 whale sharks in this tank. None of them were as huge as the ones Robbie and Dave have on video, but these fish can get up to 40 feet!





This is a large ray called the black blotched tail ray.




They had hammerheads and saw sharks:




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That aquarium was great! I was there at feeding time. Did you see the beluga whales? Tim

Post a Comment

<< Home