Friday, August 10, 2007
Babies
My sister works at a zoo in Arizona. She and her husband are out there opening the first aquarium in Arizona. While Jeff does plumbing and building plans, she is working as a zoo keeper and has a bunch of babies that are so adorable:

The baby giraffe:

The news channel in Surprise Arizona, did a short piece on The New Giraffe









The baby tiggers:





I went to visit Christa January of 2007, and I got to fed the monkeys (fed the monkeys!).





Amy, the zoo keeper, was showing me how to hand the monkeys the banana pieces. Christa turned to Amy and asked, "So are you going to give her the speech?" I turned and asked, "What speech?" It was right then that a long skinny hairy arm reached out and nearly grabbed me as I jumped backwards... Amy said," That's the speech. You are standing too close."



0 Comments: